In Conversation With- Criminalization of Mental Illness: Culture, Stigma and Incarceration
Friday, November 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Live stream will be available on the Town’s Facebook page.
Join us for the third installment of In Conversation With… live-stream panel discussion and Q&A on the Criminalization of Mental Illness.
5 expert speakers discuss the topics of culture, stigma and incarceration.
- Fardous Hosseiny, MSc – National Director, Research and Public Policy Canadian Mental Health Association, National
- Ameil Joseph Assistant Ph.D.- Professor School of Social Work, McMaster University
- Yusuf Faqiri – Justice for Soli
- Chris Bovie – External Relations Officer Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Keishia Facey – RFWC Consulting Services
If you have questions for our speakers, please email them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.