critical essay on the stranger by albert camus https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/guidelines-for-dissertation-prospectus/22/ go here go site new ways premarin https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/rough-draft-comparison-contrast-essay/47/ https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/classification-essay-about-mothers/29/ https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/fosamax-and-prednisone-drug-interation/11/ see url click essay on water mission advantages of big family essay sample essay on changing lifestyle and impact on culture Can You Buy Acetazolamide Over The Counter https://awakenedhospitality.com/buy/viagra-frei-verkuflich-2014/30/ https://dnaconnexions.com/last/como-eliminar-los-efectos-secundarios-del-sildenafil/25/ click https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/dissertation-sur-la-conscience-philo/8/ go to link go to site https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/the-bothersome-beauty-of-pigeons-thesis-statement/23/ http://cappuccino.ucsd.edu/how/propranolol-racism/100/ food that works as viagra https://www.arvadachamber.org/verified/playground-essay/49/ admission essay topics for mit pharmacy.viagranow.eu forum ranbaxy sildenafil citrate essay first day of school go to site immunosporin dosierung viagra thesis statement on drug addiction 2010 ap bio exam essay Conveniently located in the heart of Pickering Village, on Church Street just south of Hwy 2, this former historic church has quickly become the Town’s identified centre for arts, culture and heritage. This beautiful and dynamic venue is available to rent by the residents of Ajax, Durham Region and beyond, including provincial, national and international organizations.
The Town of Ajax staff pride themselves in providing friendly, courteous and professional customer service exceeding your every expectation!
Standard Rentals include the following free of charge:
- Exclusive use of the building with the exception of the Box Office and the Audio Visual Booth
- Ontario Power Generation Atrium – glass atrium lobby perfect for hosting pre-event receptions, intermissions, displays, silent auctions, etc.
- Stage – dimensions 42 ft. across x 30 ft. deep (piano must remain on stage for all rentals; available for rent for an additional fee)
- Optional use of 150 occupancy retractable theatre seating
- Investors Group Refreshment Bar with sink and under mount refrigerators
- Caterer’s Kitchen (basement) – fridge, hot hold appliance, microwave and preparation space (cooking not permitted on site)
- Two dressing rooms with 5 chairs each (basement)
- Two separate dressing room washrooms (basement)
- Four coat lockers for personal storage (must provide own locks) (basement)
- Tables and chairs for wedding receptions/social events – accommodates up to 80 for banquet style (round tables)
- 10 – 60” Round tables
- 5 – 8 ft. Rectangle tables
- 2 – 6 ft. Rectangle tables
- 2 – 2 ft. Card tables
- 80 Folding chairs
- 1 Coat rack
- Video Screen
- Basic Stage Lighting (not operated from the AV booth)
- White Cyc Stage curtain
- Black Stage curtain
- Hearing Assist
- Wheelchair Accessible (lift to stage available). Basement level and Audio Visual Booth are not wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible Washrooms on main floor
Excluded from Standard Rental (additional fees apply):
- Heintzman Standard Grand Performance Piano
- Audio Visual Booth with professional sound and theatre lighting capability operated by a Town of Ajax AV Technician
- Box Office
- Bartender (if applicable; required for all events with alcohol served) and Special Occasion Permit (SOP)