spanish gcse coursework help should i take cialis on a empty stomach essay on domestic violence on women viagra pill cutting essays about the golden rule go critical essays major themes of animal farm synopsis writing service military follow site brain viagra 60 minutes enter site compare contrast judaism christianity islam essay source url follow url go to site essay on computer basics online persuasive essay watch programming assignment https://mliesl.edu/example/jonathan-m-caruthers-thesis/14/ viagra australia information stories native american essay questions academic writing report examples 2004 ap us history dbq thesis format 250 word scholarship essay the causes of the american revolution essays acheter du viagra a toulouse peacock essay in english https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-kaufen-deutschland-rezeptfrei/ digitalist parenthesis famous singer essay examples of acknowledgement statements in thesis Conveniently located in the heart of Pickering Village, on Church Street just south of Hwy 2, this former historic church has quickly become the Town’s identified centre for arts, culture and heritage. This beautiful and dynamic venue is available to rent by the residents of Ajax, Durham Region and beyond, including provincial, national and international organizations.
The Town of Ajax staff pride themselves in providing friendly, courteous and professional customer service exceeding your every expectation!
Standard Rentals include the following free of charge:
- Exclusive use of the building with the exception of the Box Office and the Audio Visual Booth
- Ontario Power Generation Atrium – glass atrium lobby perfect for hosting pre-event receptions, intermissions, displays, silent auctions, etc.
- Stage – dimensions 42 ft. across x 30 ft. deep (piano must remain on stage for all rentals; available for rent for an additional fee)
- Optional use of 150 occupancy retractable theatre seating
- Investors Group Refreshment Bar with sink and under mount refrigerators
- Caterer’s Kitchen (basement) – fridge, hot hold appliance, microwave and preparation space (cooking not permitted on site)
- Two dressing rooms with 5 chairs each (basement)
- Two separate dressing room washrooms (basement)
- Four coat lockers for personal storage (must provide own locks) (basement)
- Tables and chairs for wedding receptions/social events – accommodates up to 80 for banquet style (round tables)
- 10 – 60” Round tables
- 5 – 8 ft. Rectangle tables
- 2 – 6 ft. Rectangle tables
- 2 – 2 ft. Card tables
- 80 Folding chairs
- 1 Coat rack
- Video Screen
- Basic Stage Lighting (not operated from the AV booth)
- White Cyc Stage curtain
- Black Stage curtain
- Hearing Assist
- Wheelchair Accessible (lift to stage available). Basement level and Audio Visual Booth are not wheelchair accessible.
- Accessible Washrooms on main floor
Excluded from Standard Rental (additional fees apply):
- Heintzman Standard Grand Performance Piano
- Audio Visual Booth with professional sound and theatre lighting capability operated by a Town of Ajax AV Technician
- Box Office
- Bartender (if applicable; required for all events with alcohol served) and Special Occasion Permit (SOP)