Download the printable terms and conditions PDF.
- The Permit Holder is required to have the Permit available for inspection on the date(s) and time(s) specified in the Permit.
- The Permit Holder must be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of booking and be present in the Facility during the permitted times. Any person in the Facility under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult/or Permit Holder at all times.
- The Town reserves the right to limit or refuse usage of facilities at the discretion of the Director of Recreation & Culture.
- The Permit Holder is responsible for the conduct and supervision of all persons using the Facility pursuant to the Permit and shall ensure all Terms and Conditions contained in the Permit are observed. Vandalism, littering, abusive behavior and language, interference with other Town facilities and alcohol use without a license shall be deemed as a just cause to cancel the Permit or deny future permit applications.
- The Town shall not be liable to any Permit Holder in the event that the Facility is not available at the start time as set out in the Permit due to the use of the Facility by a prior Permit Holder. In such an event the start time and end time will be adjusted accordingly.
- The Permit Holder shall be responsible for any charges related to extended use of the Facility past the date or time set out in the Permit. A $50.00 charge will be levied for each half hour or part thereof in excess of the end time set out in the Permit.
- The Permit Holder is required to have a certificate of liability insurance in the amount of $2,000,000.00 per occurrence naming the Town as additional insured. Such insurance shall not be cancellable except on prior notice to the Town. A copy of the insurance certificate shall be delivered to the Town prior to 21 days prior to the start date set out in the Permit.
- Persons using the Facility pursuant to the Permit shall not be allowed access to areas outside the Facility unless such areas are open to the public during the rental period.
- The Permit shall not be assigned or transferred whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise set out in the Permit, the Permit Holder shall be solely responsible for providing all first aid supplies and any specific emergency services required as a result of the nature of the use of the Facility by the Permit Holder.
- The balance of the Permit fee and total attendance numbers are due best custom essay writing service
efectos viagra 100mg
creative writing literary techniques
spm english essay article sample
case study on bipolar disorder slideshare
cheap phd resume topic
profesonal resume examples
viagra and young adults
boeing diversity stem essay contest
biology chapter 10 essay quiz
domande su viagra
crestor causing muscle aches
a case example
where to buy metformin online
can i pay someone to write my report
essay on village life in urdu
maximum strength of cialis
english essay about time
twenty-one days prior to the start time set out in the Permit. Set-up diagrams should be delivered to the Town at this time as well.
- Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable. Should written notice be received less than 21 days, only applied insurance and SOCAN fees will be refunded.
- The Permit Holder shall remove all articles, goods, equipment, event supplies and decorations from the Facility immediately following the conclusion of the event, and shall be responsible for any costs incurred by the Town as a result of a false alarm caused by any person in the Facility for the purpose of the Permit.
- The Town is not responsible for damages, loss or theft of equipment or clothing of any Permit Holder or their invitees. Please secure your valuables.
- The Permit Holder shall be responsible for costs associated with damages arising from the use of the Facility by all users and invitees during their permitted times.
- Sale of refreshments, food and beverages and other items on Town property is prohibited unless otherwise authorized under the Permit.
- All fire exits, fire routes and pedestrian walkways must be kept clear at all times. The Permit Holder is responsible for restricting activities to the Facility only. All concerns, safety and otherwise should be reported immediately to a Town Staff member.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited in the Facility except where permitted by the issuance of a Special Occasion Permit issued under the authority of the Liquor License Act (Ontario).
- For all private Special Occasion Permit functions, Town bartenders must be utilized at a ratio of 1:130 and for a minimum serving time of 3 hours. Bartenders are required to begin working 30 minutes prior to the requested start time and to work 30 minutes after the end time set out in the Permit.
- Use of an open flame is subject to the discretion, restriction and prior approval of the Facility manager. This includes but is not limited to candles and ceremonial pots. Sparklers are not permitted.
- The throwing of rice and confetti and other food items and the use of decorative sparkles/glitter, etc., is not permitted.
- Please respect our facilities. All garbage/recycling should be placed in bags or containers provided. Tables, chairs, counters and floors should be cleared of debris at the completion of the rental. Town staff will be responsible for sweeping and mopping the floor and cleaning tables prior to and after the function. Any additional maintenance duties will result in extra charges being levied where extraordinary cleanup is required.
- Permit holders accessing our kitchen and bringing in any type of catering company must complete the Food Vendor Heath Department Form (set out by the Region of Durham).
- Permit holders accessing the kitchen or Hot Hold must ensure all kitchen and Hot Hold items/ equipment are cleaned thoroughly after use
- Lottery licences are only issued to charitable or religious organizations, not private individuals. See agco.on.ca for more information. Games of chance, lottery or gambling is strictly prohibited.
- Youth events, where the majority of guests are between the ages of 13 and 17, and where admission is “by invitation only” require adult supervision at a ratio of one (1) adult for every fifteen (15) youth. One of the adult supervisors must be the permit holder. Adult chaperones must actively supervise the permitted space, ensuring only invited guests enter. They are also responsible for supervising youth outside of the permitted space (i.e., outside smoking, or in common areas such as lobbies, hallways and washrooms). Teen Rental Check List (REC-584) must be completed by a Facility Manager prior to the booking.
- Pay duty police officers from the Durham Regional Police Service must be pre-booked by the permit holder and present for the entire time, for: any ticketed event (event for which tickets are sold to the general public as opposed to “by invitation only”), whether or not alcohol is served; no ALL-AGES events are permitted – youth events where the majority of guests are between 13 and 17 years of age (at the discretion of the facility manager).
- Transfers: 21 days written notice is required to process a transfer request. A rental date may be transferred to another date based on availability at a cost of $10.00 (plus tax). Transfers must be booked within a calendar year from the original date booked. Example of request for transfer: death in the family, injury, illness.
- All Town facilities are non-smoking facilities as per Durham Region Smoke-Free By-law 66-2002 and Town of Ajax By-Law 87-88.
- A breach of this Addendum by the permit holder shall be deemed a material breach of the Agreement and grounds for immediate termination of the Agreement.