ap history essay questions lyrica with neurontin top essay writing services discussed on tv primary homework help battle of britain cheap custom writing service bockshornklee kapseln stillen dosierung viagra essays holocaust experiments essays on economic crisis good opening essay statements great ap english essays mla style essays post graduate admission essay sample essay on discipline is secret of quality https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/erection-pills-at-gnc/24/ http://kanack.org/statement/silent-spring-rachel-carson-essay/26/ clomid and estrogen levels here essay on discipline in hindi font https://missouripodiatric.com/bonus/cialis-20mg-a-day/34/ https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cialis-sinus-congestion/200/ christmas introduction for essay https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/buy-benazepril-hydrochloride-australia/26/ lexique sp cialis ducation help with writing term papers free essay on race and ethnicity esl phd essay ghostwriters services online https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/expertassignmenthelp-com/27/ guidelines thesis paper hombre levitra en americas got talent increible lo synthroid and dizziness go site Play a Starring Role!
The St. Francis Centre is a unique performance and reception space with events running monthly, including, but not limited to: live shows, family events, and theatre and musical performances. Volunteers are needed to support arts & cultural programming by assisting in roles such as ticket taker, usher, refreshments, etc. Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older.
Whether you are looking to fulfill community hours for high school, gain specific work experience, make a new friend, or simply enjoy giving back to our community, our volunteer program encourages participation by individuals, families, organized groups and businesses.
How Do I Get Started?
There are just three easy steps to joining the volunteer team:
- Complete and submit an online application.
- Monitor your volunteer home page for training sessions and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up for volunteer shifts and be a part of the excitement!
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application. Concession/ bartender volunteers must be 19 years of age or older and must hold a valid Smart Serve Certificate.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must complete and submit a Parent / Guardian waiver. Please upload completed waivers directly to your volunteer profile.
- Volunteers will be required to submit a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.
At minimum, all volunteers will be required to attend a general Town of Ajax training session. Interviews or additional training sessions may be required depending on the volunteer position.