is viagra online safe go site essay on trees our best friends human biology a level past papers click here cialis generic rx reflection essay on writing skills https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/causes-anorexia-nervosa-essay/28/ how to write angstrom in xmgrace http://www.danhostel.org/papers/scientific-research-papers/11/ source site indiana university bloomington essay https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/future-transport-essay/85/ prednisone use in pregnancy class lbj howard university speech lesson plans for biography book reports marketing mix case study viagra online london premarin powered by vbulletin version 3.7.1 buying cialis online https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/r-det-olagligt-att-bestlla-viagra/200/ follow link technology essay pros and cons http://jeromechamber.com/event/child-observation-paper-for-child-development/23/ advantages of buying essays levitra haltom city essay about immigration romantic imagination essay life history of great people follow site avganger viagra for women a first impression essay Play a Starring Role!
The St. Francis Centre is a unique performance and reception space with events running monthly, including, but not limited to: live shows, family events, and theatre and musical performances. Volunteers are needed to support arts & cultural programming by assisting in roles such as ticket taker, usher, refreshments, etc. Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older.
Whether you are looking to fulfill community hours for high school, gain specific work experience, make a new friend, or simply enjoy giving back to our community, our volunteer program encourages participation by individuals, families, organized groups and businesses.
How Do I Get Started?
There are just three easy steps to joining the volunteer team:
- Complete and submit an online application.
- Monitor your volunteer home page for training sessions and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up for volunteer shifts and be a part of the excitement!
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application. Concession/ bartender volunteers must be 19 years of age or older and must hold a valid Smart Serve Certificate.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must complete and submit a Parent / Guardian waiver. Please upload completed waivers directly to your volunteer profile.
- Volunteers will be required to submit a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.
At minimum, all volunteers will be required to attend a general Town of Ajax training session. Interviews or additional training sessions may be required depending on the volunteer position.