prednisone for canker sores click achieving personal goals essay sample college admissions essay help best non prescription viagra alternative order seroquel online alfa bloccanti cialis differences viagra levitra cialis https://familyfeastandferia.com/reviews/2005-apush-dbq-essays/94/ go https://ergonetwork.org/publications/culture-of-fear-essay/91/ how do you write a title in an essay prozac to lexapro methode dissertation hg how permanent are permanent markers hypothesis go to site levitra sacerdote in english go https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/como-comprar-viagra-generico-en-espaa/14/ https://homemods.org/usc/reflective-essay-examples-nursing/46/ https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/erfarenhet-cialis-free/33/ russell why i am not a christian essay example comparative contrast essays https://lawdegree.com/questions/literature-review-articles-journals/46/ go here buy nexium on ebay best essay on my mother in hindi https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-assignments-online/8/ https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/how-to-write-yearly-work-goals/47/ phd thesis chapter outline source link see Play a Starring Role!
The St. Francis Centre is a unique performance and reception space with events running monthly, including, but not limited to: live shows, family events, and theatre and musical performances. Volunteers are needed to support arts & cultural programming by assisting in roles such as ticket taker, usher, refreshments, etc. Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older.
Whether you are looking to fulfill community hours for high school, gain specific work experience, make a new friend, or simply enjoy giving back to our community, our volunteer program encourages participation by individuals, families, organized groups and businesses.
How Do I Get Started?
There are just three easy steps to joining the volunteer team:
- Complete and submit an online application.
- Monitor your volunteer home page for training sessions and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up for volunteer shifts and be a part of the excitement!
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application. Concession/ bartender volunteers must be 19 years of age or older and must hold a valid Smart Serve Certificate.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must complete and submit a Parent / Guardian waiver. Please upload completed waivers directly to your volunteer profile.
- Volunteers will be required to submit a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.
At minimum, all volunteers will be required to attend a general Town of Ajax training session. Interviews or additional training sessions may be required depending on the volunteer position.