help with my physics dissertation proposal cheap rhetorical analysis essay proofreading services usa free zovirax https://carlgans.org/report/sample-thesis-in-nursing/7/ viagra perth chemist source url buying brand name cialis viagra et le psa viagra rochester https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/propecia-and-creatine/60/ https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=topics-for-research-paper-in-accounting letter covers sildenafil citrate pay with mastercard get link viagra sales 2011 source follow url popular definition essay writers websites au rsm thesis defence dates see definition of love essays cheap essays buy does public aid pay for viagra https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/writing-academic-essays/45/ https://reprosource.com/hospital/sildenafil/72/ aushwitz essay see go site depression narrative essay diversity officer resume sample https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/ap-statistics-homework-help/27/ treatment hearing loss due viagra Play a Starring Role!
The St. Francis Centre is a unique performance and reception space with events running monthly, including, but not limited to: live shows, family events, and theatre and musical performances. Volunteers are needed to support arts & cultural programming by assisting in roles such as ticket taker, usher, refreshments, etc. Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older.
Whether you are looking to fulfill community hours for high school, gain specific work experience, make a new friend, or simply enjoy giving back to our community, our volunteer program encourages participation by individuals, families, organized groups and businesses.
How Do I Get Started?
There are just three easy steps to joining the volunteer team:
- Complete and submit an online application.
- Monitor your volunteer home page for training sessions and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up for volunteer shifts and be a part of the excitement!
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application. Concession/ bartender volunteers must be 19 years of age or older and must hold a valid Smart Serve Certificate.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must complete and submit a Parent / Guardian waiver. Please upload completed waivers directly to your volunteer profile.
- Volunteers will be required to submit a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.
At minimum, all volunteers will be required to attend a general Town of Ajax training session. Interviews or additional training sessions may be required depending on the volunteer position.