microsoft word 2011 resume templates https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/book-stores-that-buy-books/8/ policy and procedure do my homework higher english reflective essay help pharmacist cover letterВ https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/how-to-buy-a-mattress-consumer-reports/2/ go viagra cialis price where to order essay thesis statement process essay public service essay papers secondary thesis https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-student-loan-consolidation/12/ 4 hour viagra essay application requirements thesis research model top university essay editing services for university viagra in cape town essay about drawing watch viagra para mujeres wikipedia anarchy essay dissertation powerpoint follow link https://www.medimobile.com/erectile/fda-approved-uses-for-cialis/92/ watch https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/prospectus-examples-research-paper/8/ customized research paper download essay writer go to site click https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/what-qualities-make-a-good-friend-essay/21/ Play a Starring Role!
The St. Francis Centre is a unique performance and reception space with events running monthly, including, but not limited to: live shows, family events, and theatre and musical performances. Volunteers are needed to support arts & cultural programming by assisting in roles such as ticket taker, usher, refreshments, etc. Volunteers must be 16 years of age and older.
Whether you are looking to fulfill community hours for high school, gain specific work experience, make a new friend, or simply enjoy giving back to our community, our volunteer program encourages participation by individuals, families, organized groups and businesses.
How Do I Get Started?
There are just three easy steps to joining the volunteer team:
- Complete and submit an online application.
- Monitor your volunteer home page for training sessions and upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up for volunteer shifts and be a part of the excitement!
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application. Concession/ bartender volunteers must be 19 years of age or older and must hold a valid Smart Serve Certificate.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must complete and submit a Parent / Guardian waiver. Please upload completed waivers directly to your volunteer profile.
- Volunteers will be required to submit a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening.
At minimum, all volunteers will be required to attend a general Town of Ajax training session. Interviews or additional training sessions may be required depending on the volunteer position.